When our doors opened in 1983, our goals were to provide reliable, expert accounting and tax preparation services and to build relationships as our clients’ trusted finance advisors. Our commitment to the Omaha community combined with our team approach to client services has helped us serve our valued clients with integrity, while allowing us to give back to meet the needs of our Omaha area neighbors.
More than 35 years later, our focus remains on providing a team approach to accounting, tax preparation and planning, audits, and CFO consulting services. Our commitment to ethical business practices, continuing education and innovative approaches to exceptional client service further emphasizes our determination to exceed expectations.
Every three years, we engage in a rigorous peer review program established by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) to ensure compliance with the strictest standards. Hayes and Associates has received positive reviews for every one of the 20+ years of participation in this program. We’re proud to serve a diverse client base of more than 600 nonprofit, government, business and individual clients nationwide.
- More than 35 years in business serving a diverse client base
- Nonprofit and Governmental Expertise
- New and Emerging Small Business Consulting
- H&A Way
- Average Length of Client Retention (Plus 12 years)
- Community Engagement and Hayes Cares
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise
- Preferred service provider for the Nonprofit Association of the Midlands, a collaboration of over 150 non-profit agencies