Giving back to the community is one of the core beliefs of our business philosophy at Hayes & Associates. Just as we strive to provide exceptional service to our clients, we also work to positively impact the surrounding community through our volunteer and fundraising efforts. We’d love to talk more about some of our favorite projects, so give us a call!
In 2014, we formed Hayes Cares, a nonprofit tax-exempt organization as a vehicle to enhance and reinforce our commitment to our community. The mission of Hayes Cares is to support the mission and vision of nonprofit organizations in the communities we serve through time, resources, and employee education.
Here are just a few of the ways our firm and our staff share their time, talents and resources with the Omaha area.
• United Way of the Midlands
• 100 Black Men of Omaha, Inc.
• Food Bank for the Heartland Celebrity Chef
• NAMI Walk
• Open Door Mission One Warm Coat
• Habitat for Humanity Brew Ha Ha
• American Lung Association Corporate Cup
• Kaneko Soiree